Glashaus am Park, Munich (GER)
The Glashaus am Park, an innovative office building designed by BRT Architekten, Hamburg, has risen up in the shadow of the HighLight Business Towers built in Munich by Murphy/Jahn Architects. For the tenant, a renowned enterprise in the field of management consulting, Nimbus Group equipped those areas important for outward representation – such as the foyer and conference rooms – with efficient LED luminaires. Rossoacoustic translucent screening was also used. The Nimbus/Rosso solutions fit in perfectly with the consulting agency's high-class and communicative working environment, which was designed by the interior designer Gregor Neidig from Baden-Baden.
- Builder: Glashaus am Park, Munich
- Planning: I+B Daschner, Augsburg
- Tags: Providing access (coridors, stairs, etc), receiving visitors, holding conferences, working, meeting, miscellaneous
- Realisation: 2010
- Photographer: Glashaus am Park, München
- Project info: PDF - 198.69 kb